TAU Alumni lead The Marker’s 40 Under 40 list
The Marker magazine has published its list of 40 most influential people under 40 in Israel for 2019, and the TAU Alumni community has 12 entries – more than any other university!
Our 12 influencers are:
- Ayelet Perlstein, Counselor for Israel in the IDB Invest at Inter-American Development Bank, alumna of the Coller School of Management
- Areen Safady Atila, Attorney at the Israeli State Attorney’s High Court department, alumna of the Faculty of Law
- Dr. Nadav Levy, Director of the public transportation department at the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Municipality, alumnus of the Porter School of Environmental Studies
- Sapir Caduri, Software Engineer at Google Israel, alumna of the Blavatnik School of Computer Science
- Roni Bonjack, Head of Developer Programs – Europe, Middle East and Africa at Facebook, alumna of the faculty of Engineering
- Dr. Shiri Chechik, Alumna and Researcher at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science
- Leor Roseman, Researcher at the Imperial College London’s Centre for Psychedelic Research, Alumnus of the Faculty of Life Sciences and the School of Psychology
- Yael Kochman, Partner & CEO at Re:Tech Innovation Hub, Alumna of the Faculty of Scocial Sciences & Coller School of Management
- Miki Strasburger, VP Commerce & Aviation at EL AL Israel Airlines, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Sagi Ben Simon, Founding Partner at Beta Finance, Alumnus of the Faculty of Scocial Sciences & Coller School of Management
- Imri Galai, General Manager at Wolt Israel, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Hisham Abdulhalim, Product Manager at PayPal, Masters Degree Student at the Faculty of Humanities
Each is a source of pride and honor for TAU!