Happy Cyber Monday!
Cyber Monday shopping has become more carefree and secure thanks, in part, to discoveries made in fields like cryptography, privacy, AI and blockchain at TAU.
Enjoy your online shopping!
Here are 5 Tips to Stop Cyber Monday Pirates:
- Create unique passwords – Millions of people use easy-to-guess passwords on sensitive online accounts with 123456 topping the list.
- Public WiFi poses major security risks – Be cautious when using it and avoid online shopping while using public WiFi as it is a hacker’s paradise.
- Estimated, every 14 seconds, organizations fall victim to cyber-attacks – Think before you click! Delete emails that are suspicious.
- Be aware of online offers – If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is…!
- TAU Honourary Doctorate and Founder of Alibaba, Jack Ma, revealed – His company blocks 300 million attempted cyber-attacks per day!
Support research and technological advancement by supporting a future student with a scholarship at Tel Aviv University.