After a record-breaking attendance at the 2018 Board of Governors, TAU is striving to bring an even more exceptional program to the 2019 Board of Governors meeting with a brilliant slate of speakers and events, including
- A debut performance by Maestro Lahav Shani, Director Designate of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra with TAU’s Buchmann-Mehta Symphony Orchestra
- Celebrations of major new initiatives donated by your colleagues,
- A briefing on the Middle East at the Annual John Gandel Symposium
- The Dan David Prize Reception and Award Ceremony
- The President of the State of Israel, President Reuven Rivlin, will be attending the Dan David Prize
Wednesday, May 15 – Sunday, May 19
We recommend you to book immediately in order to ensure a room is available to you.
Due to the huge demand for Tel Aviv hotel rooms for the Eurovision Song Contest during the same dates as the Board of Governors meeting, we strongly urge you to reserve your accommodation as soon as possible.
To reserve a room in any of the hotels listed on the TAU 2019BOG website,
please be in touch with:
Ezoory Amex Travel Ltd
Tel: + 972-3-6929111
For more information call our
Toronto office – Karen: 416.787.9930 x 101 | or our Montreal office – Heather: 514.344.3417 x 351